With Avocado Oil, Grapefruit & Cucumber Extracts Curl Defining & Hydrating No Parabens or Sulfates. Color Safe. Thermal Protectant.
DESCRIPTION: This lush hydrating shampoo contains soothing Cucumber and Marigold Extracts to gently remove impurities and bring definition to curls while protecting color. Hydrated curls are left frizz-free and vibrant. Safe for colored and chemically-treated hair.
DIRECTIONS Wet hair thoroughly and massage a liberal amount throughout hair, then rinse well. For maximum results and hydration, follow with Heavenly Curl Conditioner.
KEY INGREDIENTS • Panthenol - Form of Vitamin B5 that penetrates through the cuticle of the hair and acts as a powerful humectant that helps hair maintain moisture in the cortex and on the surface, leaving it more pliable, shinier, stronger and thicker
• Polyquaternium-11 - Plant derived polymer to add volume and help thicken hair
• Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil - Promotes curl retention
• Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract - Hair and scalp conditioning
• Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract - Promotes a healthy scalp
• Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract - Sooths hair
• Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract - Hair and skin conditioning, soothing and stimulating
• Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract - Stimulates scalp
• Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone - Silicone derivative for shine and conditioning. Protects hair color from fading and heat.
INGREDIENTS: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Panthenol (ProVitamin B5), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, PEG-150 Distearate, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, Polyquaternium-11, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Trideceth-12, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylisothiazolinone